Welcome to Culpepper LandingWelcome to CLNA!
Your association board has partnered with Nabr Network to bring you this website and mobile app!
Get important information and connect with your neighbors:
- Receive notifications, messages and reminders from your association
- Find HOA documents, forms and events information
- Find contact information for the HOA management company
- Make a payment or check your account status
- Connect with your community and share recommendations
The Story Behind Culpepper Landing
Although the Culpeper family (the second “p” was added later) put down roots in the area in 1650, the land that that makes up Culpepper Landing was purchased by Leroy Norman Culpepper in 1926. Fields on the 488-acre farm produced a bounty of corn, wheat and soybeans, while woodlands and waterways provided an ideal setting for generations of the family to hunt, fish and camp together.
Tim Culpepper, vice president of Robinson Development Group, roamed his family's farm as a boy, and now Tim has helped to plan Culpepper Landing. Respect for nature and love of community have come together for new families who will create memories of their own in these beautiful surroundings.
Mar 11, 2021
New Resource Posted: Walking Trails
Feb 18, 2021
RVs and Campers
Feb 18, 2021
New Resource Posted: Replacement Reserve Study